Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello World!

Hi,

It is 2am now in where I'm staying. Today was the day that I say to myself that I should fulfill my words. I was always thinking on finishing my Window Programming learning. Win32 API, MFC and others always stack on my mind, saying that i can do more with that skill stuck into my brain.

But I found myself lack of time. Actually, lack of discipline, and courage to make the time.

Well today, I clean my small room in my 8th level apartment, got some space with a working table. Not much, but I will consider this is my "Campus'. I will stuck here, everyday after I spend time with my wife and release my work fatigue.

What with this blog? It will be my note, where i post lesson i learned. I post some concept draft where I like to achieve during my training and how i approach it. it will be C++, calling Win32 API via MFC class library. And this time, stop with high ambition. That is why, i always stop in the middle. Over ambition never too good. It kill the dream and you too frustrating when learning the basic things is hard enough.







So i found that I can use OpenGL easily with MFC. No biggie than. I will need a drawing library for 3D graphic. GDI and GDI+ could not be used for 3D. DirectX seem to hard for me.

Anyway, I need to draw the app concept first. That would be on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment